Introduction to Digital PhotographyElysium
This one day workshop is aimed at people who are new to digital SLR photography. We cover the basic principles of making quality pictures, and explore some of the techniques that make the difference between professional and amateur work.
There are a maximum of six places available on each one day workshop. The cost is £120 per person and includes lunch and refreshments.
The day starts at 10am and finishes at 4pm.
Next Introduction to Digital Photography: TBA
What You Need:
- A digital SLR camera
- A lens for the above
- A manual for your camera
What would be handy (but in no way essential)
- A Laptop
- A card reader
- Photoshop or Photoshop Elements
What you Need to Know:
- How to set your camera to manual exposure mode
- How change your camera's shutter speed
- How to change your camera's aperture
(You don't need to understand these things, just which buttons to push)
The basic principles of photography:
- Choosing, setting and understanding exposure
- Choosing lenses and focal lengths
- Composition and Lighting
- Managing your digital files
- Preparing your pictures for print