Landscape Photography Workshop
This workshop is aimed at people with some knowledge of the basic principles of photography and who are interested in improving their landscape photographs.
Next Landscape Photography Workshops are on Monday 18th June and Saturday 30th JuneRiver Lowther, near Askham, one of the locations within easy walking distance of Tommy Martin's studio
The day includes practical sessions in the field, exploring some of the locations where Tommy Martin has shot much of his own landscape work.
There are a maximum of 7 places available on each one day workshop. The cost is £125 per person and includes lunch and refreshments.
The day starts at 10am and finishes at 5pm.
The Digital File to Photographic Print workshop is designed to be follow-on day to the Landscape Workshops, covering file management and finishing images for print.
What You Need:
- An Digital SLR Camera
- A selection of lenses
- Walking boots
- Appropriate outdoor clothing for the time of the year
What you Need to Know:
- The basic principles of photography
- How to meter and set exposures
- How to set your camera's auto focus modes
- Composition and the art of seeing light
- Getting exposures right for print
- Practical advice on capturing those moments
- Exploring some alternative approaches to landscape photography
Next Landscape Photography Workshops are on Monday 18th June and Saturday 30th June
If you have any questions, or wish to book a place, please call or email:
01931 712 320